In order to ensure proper payment on all monthly charges the following financial terms will go into effect over the next month:
1. All registration is done online through our website and requires a $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit per swimmer, except the Fall or Spring Warm-up programs which must be paid in full at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Upon registering for the program you will be given a two week trial period. After this two week period you are financially responsible for all training dues for the rest of the season. If you drop out of the program after the two week trial period you will still be required to fulfill your financial obligation until the end of the season. Please remember that you are reserving a spot in a practice group that does not have unlimited registrations. By registering for the team you are registering for that spot, we do not allow payment based on the number of practices you attended or the amount of time you are in the program.
2. Additional costs associated with the program: all swimmers must have a USA Swimming registration. The team processes this registration but you will be charged $60 per swimmer. This is a yearly fee. Also, any meets you attend require payment per event. You will be billed monthly for the meets you enter. Finally, the team administrative fee that is tied in to our meet worker policy. For more information on this, please read the meet worker policy.
3. Any account that has a balance of any kind on the 20th of each month will be assessed a $15 delinquency fee.
4. Any account that has a balance as of the last day of the month will result in all swimmers on that account being pulled from any and all team activities, including practices and meets. This gives you one month from the day the invoices are run to pay your bill. If meet entries have been sent in you will still be responsible for paying these fees even if your child is pulled from the meet.
5. All accounts on the deferred billing plan MUST have a credit card associated with their account for automatic billing. Charges will be assessed to your account throughout the month as required. Cards are run on the 1st of the month at 12:01 am PST. Cards cannot be run at any time during the month at all. It is your responsibility to ensure there are enough funds available on your card to cover your bill. If the card is denied for any reason, it is your responsibility to pay the required amount before the 20th to avoid the $15 late fee and/or before the end of the month to ensure your swimmers are not held out of team activities. There is a $10 per month maintenance fee to use the deferred billing plan.
6. All accounts will be required to adhere to the financial agreement that you agree to when registering for the program as it pertains to billing. You will either have to pay in full by September 15th or submit your credit card or bank information for automatic payments. Please begin preparing for this now. Anyone who does not want to adhere to these standards cannot be members of this program.
7. Other charges: in addition to your training fees you are responsible for all meet entry fees and surcharges, the USA Swimming membership fee ($60 per swimmer assessed to the October invoice), all travel fees, and the team administrative fee. The team administrative fee is tied into our Meet Worker Policy (please see that for a more detalied explanation of costs, requirements, and refunds).
Please understand that we do not want to assess any account the $15 fee for carrying a balance after the 20th of each month. We do not want the money; we want this to be a deterrent to not paying the monthly bill on time. However we will take the necessary steps to hold each family accountable for the fees set forth for the program and bring everyone to a level playing field when it comes to financial obligations.
We understand that this is a trying economic time for everyone. If, for financial reasons, you are not going to be able to adhere to this program’s financial requirements please let us know as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to help you keep your children in this program provided it is fair to all team members and families. However we cannot help you do this if you do not bring it to my attention directly and immediately. Simply not paying your bill cannot be the way this information gets back to us. Meet entry fees, however, ALWAYS need to be paid on time.